There may be more than one type of delivery by which the tickets can be delivered since there are many different sellers listing on our site. The form of delivery is shown when looking at the ticket options as well as when you purchase your tickets.
The follow delivery types are:
- Email Delivery - An email with a link to download and print your tickets will be sent to you as soon as the tickets are available, which could be closer to the event date.
- Instant Download - An email with the link to download and print your tickets will be sent to you usually within minutes after your order has been confirmed.
- Mobile E-ticket - An email with the link to download your tickets will be sent to you as soon as the tickets are available, which could be closer to the event date. These tickets must be displayed on a mobile device, rather than printed.
- Electronic Transfer - Tickets are transferred to you electronically and can be accessed by creating an account from the website the tickets were sent from.
- Flash Seats - An electronic ticket where the tickets are transferred directly to your Flash Seats account.
- Shipping - The tickets will usually be shipped to you via UPS if the tickets are not available in electronic form.
- Special Delivery - This is an alternate delivery method that we use to guarantee that you receive your tickets in time for the event. This includes; Local Pickup (tickets available the day of the event usually at the venue or a location nearby), Paperless Tickets (tickets linked to the card that the tickets were originally purchased with; we will either ship it, have it available for pickup, or coordinate a meet up between you and the seller), or Will Call (tickets will held for you by the venue and can be picked up on the day of the event). For this type of delivery, we will always send additional detailed instructions to you.
More information on ticket delivery can be found here: